- To provide educational, recreational and leisure time activity in the interests of social and economic welfare for the wider community.
- Advancing the education and training of the public in the subject of Skills for Life and supporting NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) participants
- Providing recreational and leisure time activity in the interests of social welfare for people living in the area of benefit who have need by reason of their youth, age, disability, poverty or social and economic circumstances with a view to improving the conditions of life of such persons."
- To develop the capacity and skills of socially and economically disadvantaged persons in the area of benefit in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs and to participate more fully in society..
- To act as a resource for persons living in the area of benefit by providing advice, information and assistance and organising programmes of physical, educational and other activities as a means of advancing in life and helping individuals by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals;
- To promote equality and diversity for the public benefit by (a) advancing education and raising awareness in equality and diversity; and (b) promoting activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds.